Bob Martin Clear Home Flea Bomb Fumigation Pack is a convenient and easy way to kill fleas in your home, especially in the rooms your pet has access to.
Warm rooms provide a haven for fleas, which jump from your pet onto carpets and soft furnishings. But one application of the pack is an effective way to kill fleas quickly, and to eradicate infestations for up to three months.
Directions for use:
- Remove all living organisms from the room including plants, animals and especially fish tanks before treatment.
- Strip beds of bedding if treating a bedroom.
- Disconnect the power to any smoke detectors for the period of treatment.
- Close all windows.
- Take the flea bomb from the carton, remove the seal and lid.
- Place the flea bomb on a fireproof surface such as a metal plate or brick, centrally in the room.
- Ignite the wick, leave the room and close the door.
- After 2 hours, return to the room and open all windows.
- Leave the room again for another 30 minutes to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Dispose of used flea bomb in the household waste.
- Reconnect the power to smoke detectors.